Internet access survey
With all of the questions regarding e-learning during COVID-19 one of the issues we encountered was not knowing how many students had access to the internet at home. The MARESA affiliated school districts have put out a survey to find out how many students have internet connections and related devices at home.
The survey can be found here.
- Mrs. Humphries has released the salmon. Click here for a video.
- Mrs. Petrovich's letter regarding the COVID-19 closure
- Google Doc of local Mental Health Resources
- CDC COVID-19 Updates
For fun or to pass the time
*The following list of websites and resources are provided to all. These sites are not connected to any requirements. These have been listed here for ease of access
- Amazing Educational Resources
- Gwinn Students are eligible for NMU WiMax affilate pricing (~about $20/month)
- Free Charter Internet access for student program
Notice - The Gwinn Teen Clinic is still open for limited services by appointment only. We are also offering virtual or phone visits to our established patients to continue counseling services. No walk-ins are available at this time. To schedule an appointment, call the clinic at (906) 372-4002.